SPACE: 1999
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 5 Favorite Episodes of Year Two

4 posters

Go down

Top 5 Favorite Episodes of Year Two Empty Top 5 Favorite Episodes of Year Two

Post by CalgaryAlphan Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:58 am

I'll start this topic here, as the Top 5 list for Year One seems to be doing well. Here's your chance to register your Top 5 Year Two episodes. Mine are:

1. Journey to Where
2. The Immunity Syndrome
3. The Metamorph
4. Seance Spectre
5. (TIE) One Moment of Humanity
5. (TIE) The A B Chrysalis

Well, I gave Year One a tie for 5th place, so why not extend the same courtesy to Year Two. Looking forward to seeing other people's input to this topic.
CalgaryAlphan
CalgaryAlphan

http://www.destinationmoonbasealpha.net

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Favorite Episodes of Year Two Empty Re: Top 5 Favorite Episodes of Year Two

Post by Commander Koenig Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:32 am

Wheras it was tricky to decide on my top 5 because there were so many fine episodes, but with Year 2 it's a little more straightforward because there are fewer stand out episodes. My top 5 are;

1. Journey to Where
2. The Metamorph
3. The Bringers of Wonder (Part 1)
4 New Adam, New Eve
5. The Rules of Luton
Commander Koenig
Commander Koenig
Admin

https://space1999.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Favorite Episodes of Year Two Empty Re: Top 5 Favorite Episodes of Year Two

Post by CHAS1999 Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:39 pm

My fav's are.

1, Space warp.
2, Metamorph
3, A B Chrysalis
4,The Exiles
5,Dorcons.

Space warp has been my all time favorite for both seasons.

CHAS1999

Back to top Go down

Post by CalgaryAlphan Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:19 pm

CHAS1999 wrote:My fav's are.

1, Space warp.
2, Metamorph
3, A B Chrysalis
4,The Exiles
5,Dorcons.

Space warp has been my all time favorite for both seasons.

Congratulations Chas on making a quite unique choice of favorite episodes, specifically with "Space Warp" being your favorite episode from either season. I'm sure you have heard some criticism of this over the years, perhaps on different forums. I hope this forum will be respectful to fans of BOTH seasons of the show. I don't see the need to put down fans who like Year Two, or even prefer it over Year One. Yes, it's a very different series, and it's fine to have discussions and debates about the various merits of each season, or of different episodes. But overall, I like to see people respecting each other's choices and preferences. My own preference is for Year One, but I certainly enjoy Year Two also, and I hope that you will agree when you read my book that I have been respectful and fair in my treatment of Year Two.

And "Space Warp" is certainly a very fun episode to watch!
CalgaryAlphan
CalgaryAlphan

http://www.destinationmoonbasealpha.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAS1999 Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm

For years i liked both Y1 and Y2 the same. Now that i am older i seem to like Y1 the best.

As a kid in 1976 and 77 i loved Y2 and remember watching Space warp again in 1979. Guess it was the action and music of Space warp that i really loved and still do.

Every episode takes me back in time from around 1975 to 79. Every week i watch a episode of 1999 on DVD. I am on RING AROUND THE MOON this week.

CHAS1999

Back to top Go down

Post by cmdrkoenig67 Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:12 am

My choices would have to be...

The Metamorph
The Exiles
The A B Chrysalis
The Immunity Syndrome
The Dorcons

Others I enjoy: The Seance Spectre, The Mark of Archanon, Seed of Destruction, The Lambda Factor and the Bringers of Wonder (mostly because a few of them felt more in the spirit of Yr 1...Dark and disturbing).

Dana
cmdrkoenig67
cmdrkoenig67

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Greel Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Y2 started to get a bit more solid and less silly toward the end.
Magnus Greel
Magnus Greel

http://visualdevice.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down