SPACE: 1999
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space 1999 Series 1 overall

2 posters

Go down

Space 1999 Series 1 overall Empty Space 1999 Series 1 overall

Post by Jack18 Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:03 am

Hello

i have now watched Space 1999 series 1 for the 10th time and what i liked about it and still do is that even though the moon was blasted out of the earth's orbit and then the moon was roaming through uncharted space the desire for the alphans to settle on a planet was still there. no matter how many alien races they came across and whatever space phenomena that was encountered they still had that desire. unfortunately in series 2 the desire was gone courtesy of producer fred freiberger because you
can see that the alphans had got used to their surroundings and there was no "we've still got to find a planet to settle on" and also in series 1 whenever prof bergman was asked a question as in the episode another time another place when commander koening asked what hit us? bergman replied i don't know because he geniuinely didn't know because of the moon being blasted out of orbit he's not going to know whatever alien races and space phenomena they encountered.
Jack18
Jack18

Back to top Go down

Space 1999 Series 1 overall Empty Re: Space 1999 Series 1 overall

Post by astro7 Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Series one was an absolute masterpiece! I remember it from first transmission back in 75 on ATV on Thursday nights! It really blew me away and I was so glad that we got to see it and Doctor Who in the same week together unlike some areas that played them at the same time!
astro7
astro7

Location : The current locations of The Ultra Probe in space or The Kaldorian spaceship! Take your pick!

Back to top Go down