SPACE: 1999
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brian the Brain

3 posters

Go down

Brian the Brain Empty Brian the Brain

Post by Magnus Greel Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 am

Egad, the first of the Lost in Space type episodes. Really annoying.

They kept asking Yasko to do more and more tasks at her console which I can't see her knowing how to do, not after J to Where.... I imagined them piling more and more complicated tasks onto her, until her head explodes like Kryten's in s7 Red Dwarf, or steam comes out of her ears.

What do they mean by "change in horizon"? Their horizon is on the Moon's surface, which wasn't changing. *** The first scene is like a very compressed "Black Sun", though not as good obviously. This time it's a "black star".

HUGE bun on Maya's head. *** She turns into what must be a really heavy mouse, since she can't possibly do away with most of her mass. How'd the new ship go faster than light, and couldn't Alpha study the ship and repair it or make their own, to get back to Earth?

If I were immortal in deep empty space, I might plan ahead farther than 1000 years too. *** The Brain (Pinky nowhere to be found)starts singing that song that played during the final moments of the Village in The Prisoner! (The REAL Prisoner, not the recent remake) *** The Brain is an insane component. I like the toxic yellow mist planet even though it was easy and cheap to make.

The Moon and the other planet stopped orbiting each other? How?

I'm not shovelling the snow on the site.
Magnus Greel
Magnus Greel

http://visualdevice.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Brian the Brain Empty Re: Brian the Brain

Post by s99fan Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Concur. A very, very poor episode that not even BB or ML could redeem with their acting skills.

You could attempt to make cyber snow-men with the seasonal drifts. Smile
s99fan
s99fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CHAS1999 Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:57 am

This epsidoe brings me back to late June 1978. Again another eye candy episode with bright color and good music.

CHAS1999

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down