SPACE: 1999
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The old Main Mission forum finally closed?

4 posters

Go down

The old Main Mission forum finally closed? Empty The old Main Mission forum finally closed?

Post by s99fan Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:47 am

Does 'Commander Spidey's' defunct Main Mission forum now redirect to here?
s99fan
s99fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

The old Main Mission forum finally closed? Empty Re: The old Main Mission forum finally closed?

Post by Commander Koenig Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:42 am

s99fan wrote:Does 'Commander Spidey's' defunct Main Mission forum now redirect to here?

I joined this forum very late in the day and felt it was a shame that it was closing. I did message Commander Spidey and express an interest in taking it over before I started this forum. It's a shame it had to close, the more such places for discussion the better to my mind but hopefully we can keep a good discussion going here!
Commander Koenig
Commander Koenig
Admin

https://space1999.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The old Main Mission forum finally closed? Empty Re: The old Main Mission forum finally closed?

Post by s99fan Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:10 am

The attitude here is an improvement over the prior forum. For one, you don't state 'only real fans should join', and you haven't given the dictates that Space:1999 and only Space:1999 may be discussed. You have also made the wise move to advertise in an established forum. The rapid growth in membership supports your prudent decisions. I have hopes this place may take the place of Martin Wiley's old Net Space:1999 forum that closed a year or two ago after a fatal systems crash.
s99fan
s99fan
Admin

Back to top Go down

The old Main Mission forum finally closed? Empty Re: Forum

Post by Commander Koenig Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:40 am

s99fan wrote:The attitude here is an improvement over the prior forum. For one, you don't state 'only real fans should join', and you haven't given the dictates that Space:1999 and only Space:1999 may be discussed. You have also made the wise move to advertise in an established forum. The rapid growth in membership supports your prudent decisions. I have hopes this place may take the place of Martin Wiley's old Net Space:1999 forum that closed a year or two ago after a fatal systems crash.

I'm glad that you approve of the forum and I certainly hope that it will go from strength to strength with the help and support of all of you who have registered. I'm totally over the moon about how many have joined, and am grateful for the suggestions you have all come up with to make the forum better. Whilst I would like the forum's main aim to be the discussion of Space 1999 I think it would be pretty short sighted to limit it to only that subject, and I will continue to take on board any further suggestions for other areas for discussion as long as they don't descend into areas which might cause offence to some. So please keep those suggestions coming and together we can make this forum the best cheers
Commander Koenig
Commander Koenig
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Senmut Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:36 pm

How we doing?
Senmut
Senmut

Back to top Go down

Post by blackdragon88 Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:50 am

That's right.
Let's try to make our forum the best ^^

blackdragon88

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Koenig Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:48 am

You guys are the ones who are making this forum a success, and long may it continue.
Commander Koenig
Commander Koenig
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Senmut Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:10 pm

YW. Happy to help, and keep the flame lit.
Senmut
Senmut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down