SPACE: 1999
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRENTIS, ZIENIA & CATHERINE AT BIRMINGHAM NEC 21/11/09

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PRENTIS, ZIENIA & CATHERINE AT BIRMINGHAM NEC 21/11/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: PRENTIS, ZIENIA & CATHERINE AT BIRMINGHAM NEC 21/11/09

Post by Jack18 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 am

i thought series 2 of Space 1999 on DVD had been deleted.

Jack18

Back to top Go down

PRENTIS, ZIENIA & CATHERINE AT BIRMINGHAM NEC 21/11/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: PRENTIS, ZIENIA & CATHERINE AT BIRMINGHAM NEC 21/11/09

Post by SPACE 1899 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:56 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Space-1999-Year-2-Volumes-One-Two-Three-Four-Five-Six_W0QQitemZ280434835377QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL?hash=item414b37ffb1
Jack18 wrote:i thought series 2 of Space 1999 on DVD had been deleted.

jack18 - not sure which country you live in, but if it's the UK, there's a set currently up for grabs on ebay - see above link. PRENTIS, ZIENIA & CATHERINE AT BIRMINGHAM NEC 21/11/09 - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
SPACE 1899
SPACE 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by SPACE 1899 Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:18 am

SPACE 1899 wrote:Jack18 - you are so right about those wrestlers. That's reminded me - I must send an email to the organisers of the Show to
a) thank them for including some guests from Space 1999 and
b) ask them to give a good kick up the backside to whoever decided to locate Prentis next to the wrestling arena. Disrespect or what !!!

I have finally got round to emailing the organisers of the Show - see text below -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello -
I am just emailing to thank you for organising such a great Memorabilia Show at the Birmingham NEC in November. This was the first time I had attended one, and I was most impressed. One of the ladies on the Information Booth was particularly helpful and friendly and gave me a guide book and also showed me on the floorplan where the guests from Space 1999 were located - Prentis Hancock and Catherine Schell.

I had a great time chatting with Prentis (who played Paul) and Catherine (who played Maya) about their memories of Space 1999 and also got signed phtographs and then some other Space 1999 memorabilia from some of the other traders - a truly great day out.

I am really looking forward to the March Memorabilia Show and would like to ask you to PLEASE PLEASE try and get some more ex Space 1999 cast members to attend - eg Ziena Merton (who played Sandra, and who was due to appear at the November Show but was ill and could not attend in the end) and also Suzanne Roquette (who played Tanya and who I had the pleasure with speaking with on an American blog radio interview phone in last Saturday - I told her about the November Show and Prentis and Catherine attending and I asked her if she would be interested in attending the March Show and she said yes - so PLEASE do email me back with details of who to contact and their contact details and I can then pass those details onto the American blog radio presenter to forward onto Suzanne for her to get in touch).

My ONLY complaint was the fact that Prentis Hancock was located right next to a very noisy wrestling ring which made conversation very difficult / indeed. Please could you give whoever organised that ridiculous arrangement a good kicking up the backside, It seemed very very disrespectful to the actors in question to locate them in a postion where it was extremely difficult to have conversations with people who were paying good money to do just that, because of very loud wrestling happening only a few feet away. Please addresss this issue in time for the March Show..

I would very much apprectiate a reply to this email - I look forward to hearing from you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to seeing the guest list for the March 2010 Show - I do hope Suzanne Roquette (Tanya) can make it - she was surely the SPACE 1999 YEAR 1 NUMBER ONE BABE PRENTIS, ZIENIA & CATHERINE AT BIRMINGHAM NEC 21/11/09 - Page 2 Icon_bounce PRENTIS, ZIENIA & CATHERINE AT BIRMINGHAM NEC 21/11/09 - Page 2 Icon_bounce PRENTIS, ZIENIA & CATHERINE AT BIRMINGHAM NEC 21/11/09 - Page 2 Icon_bounce PRENTIS, ZIENIA & CATHERINE AT BIRMINGHAM NEC 21/11/09 - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
SPACE 1899
SPACE 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack18 Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:30 am

to Space 1899

i live in the UK

Andrew
Jack18
Jack18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2