SPACE: 1999
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPACE 1999 AUTOGRAPHS

Go down

SPACE 1999 AUTOGRAPHS Empty SPACE 1999 AUTOGRAPHS

Post by SPACE 1899 Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:27 pm

Well, I seem to have caught the 'Space 1999 autograph bug' after having obtained the autographs of Prentis and Catherine at last months Birmingham NEC Memorabilia Show. SPACE 1999 AUTOGRAPHS Icon_smile
So far, over the past week, I have located on ebay and purchased 'authentic' signed photographs of Martin Landau, Barbara Bain and Ziena Merton.

Next up, will be searching for signed photographs by Nick Tate, Barry Morse and Tony Anholt, although I expect ones by Barry and Tony would be quite expensive as they are both sadly no longer with us.

Then it will be onto the other non-major actors / actresses.

Anyone know the best way of tracking down publicist addresses or contact details for actor / actresses ?
And anyone else out there who has managed to collect loads of Space 1999 autographs ?
(PS I know Kinggodzillak on the Eagle Transporter forum has managed to collect a very impressive collection so far)
SPACE 1899
SPACE 1899

Back to top Go down

SPACE 1999 AUTOGRAPHS Empty Re: SPACE 1999 AUTOGRAPHS

Post by SPACE 1899 Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:03 am

I recently sent Martin Landau a letter and a colour photo of himself asking if he would kindly sign it and return to me. Also did the same for Nick Tate (with a photo of Nick). I even included the money for the postage !

I am hoping for a result - will let you know the outcome. Has anyone else tried this route and been successful ?
SPACE 1899
SPACE 1899

Back to top Go down