SPACE: 1999
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space:1999 website

+2
Commander Koenig
JoelOwens
6 posters

Go down

Space:1999 website - Page 2 Empty Re: Space:1999 website

Post by SPACE 1899 Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:08 am

JoelOwens wrote:[size=12]They were not designed to be part of the consumer's usage and as such, they are not put thru any of the testing rigors in production that the rest of the code is.
Good point. That's why I read the feedback and comments of previous buyers and checked that it was positive before I bought an unlock code from an ebay seller to unlock my dvd player some time back.

SPACE 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Commander Koenig Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:39 am

SPACE 1899 wrote:
JoelOwens wrote:[size=12]They were not designed to be part of the consumer's usage and as such, they are not put thru any of the testing rigors in production that the rest of the code is.
Good point. That's why I read the feedback and comments of previous buyers and checked that it was positive before I bought an unlock code from an ebay seller to unlock my dvd player some time back.

Your advice is good advice Joel. I also read the feedback comments before unlocking my old dvd player, which was on its last legs anyway, so if I had messed it up it wouldn't have been too drastic! As regards my new DVD recorder I think I may leave that alone and stick to playing my region 1 dvds on my pc in future now that I am able to do that without messing up my computer!
Commander Koenig
Commander Koenig
Admin

https://space1999.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cmdrkoenig67 Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 pm

It's been a long time since I've visited your website, Joel...But it's a great place for Alpha fans to visit. I especially like your sound fx and episode audio pages.

Dana
cmdrkoenig67
cmdrkoenig67

Back to top Go down

Space:1999 website - Page 2 Empty Unlock codes

Post by JoelOwen Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:16 am

That was a pretty wise thing to do. Once in a while I'll read someone's account of boat-anchoring some device they are trying to dive into. Glad it worked for you, but best of all - I'm waiting anxiously for the HD DVD's to hit the market!

Cheers, fellow fans! Kampai!

JoelOwen

Back to top Go down

Post by astro7 Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:56 am

Gulp! I had mine altered with a new chip about ten years back!
astro7
astro7

Location : The current locations of The Ultra Probe in space or The Kaldorian spaceship! Take your pick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down